Content Care is part of the People in Action group, a not-for-profit charity that has been supporting people within their community for the past 30 years. Based in Oxfordshire Content Care are able to provide a variety of high quality, individually tailored care for you or your family, ranging from short daily welfare visits to 24 hour care as well as live-in support arrangements. All our staff are friendly, caring, highly qualified and dedicated to providing you with the very best care.
What we offer
- Assistance with getting up
- Personal Care
- Assistance with clothes selection and dressing
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with getting ready for bed
- Medication prompting
- Domestic assistance (cleaning, laundry, washing up, dusting etc.)
- Respite care for relatives
- Home-from-hospital care
Our Mission Statement
Offering a bespoke, personalised and adaptable service provided by trained, professional and reliable staff.